For hours and days that will be remembered.
It has received the Red Dot Design Award, the GOOD Design Award, and the German Design Award.
Its polished stainless steel case is 40mm in diameter, water-resistant up to 5 bar, and the dial is covered by a domed sapphire glass. The Swiss automatic movement that powers the Pangaea Day Date can be viewed through the sixfold screwed glass exhibition back.
- Automatic Sellita SW 220-1
- Jewels: 26
- 28800 Semioscillations per h – 4 Hz
- Power reserve 38 h
- High Polished Stainless steel case
- High polished stainless steel lugs
- 6-screwed wide view exhibition back
- Diameter 40 mm
- Height 10.5 mm
- Domed sapphire glass
- 5 bar WR