A Complication to Make Things Simple
The brand-new Meistersinger Primatic boasts the perfect balance typical of the brand renowned for single handed watches .
The large needle hand with an overhang shows the time as usual on the fine 5-minute scale. A smaller version of this hand is assigned to the fascinating little scale of the power reserve display.
Like a vehicle fuel gauge, it shows how full the “tank” is at any time. When the hand reaches the left side of the scale, it’s time to give the movement a little helping hand by turning the crown in a clockwise direction to add tension to the mainspring, or simply put, to wind the watch.
But this isn’t necessary when the watch is worn every day. As you can always see that the watch is working diligently, you can relax and let go.
Discover more here
- MeisterSinger Black (PR902) dial with white printed numerals & indices
- Cognac markings on the 30 minute indices matching the stitching on the strap
- Swiss Sellita SW270
- 28800 Semioscillations per h – 4 Hz
- Power reserve 38h
- Date function at 3
- Power Reserve Indicator at 6
- Polished Stainless steel case back
- Polished Stainless steel bezel
- Brushed Stainless steel case sides
- Polished stainless steel top lugs / brushed side lugs
- 6-screwed exhibition back
- New Case Diameter 41.5mm
- Lug to Lug 46mm
- Height 12.5mm
- Domed sapphire glass
- 5 bar WR
- Supple Vegan Leather Strap. 20mm width
- Polished steel buckle