A Complication to Make Things Simple
The brand-new Meistersinger Primatic boasts the perfect balance typical of the brand renowned for single handed watches .
The large needle hand with an overhang shows the time as usual on the fine 5-minute scale. A smaller version of this hand is assigned to the fascinating little scale of the power reserve display.
Like a vehicle fuel gauge, it shows how full the “tank” is at any time. When the hand reaches the left side of the scale, it’s time to give the movement a little helping hand by turning the crown in a clockwise direction to add tension to the mainspring, or simply put, to wind the watch.
But this isn’t necessary when the watch is worn every day. As you can always see that the watch is working diligently, you can relax and let go.
Discover more here
- New Case Diameter 41.5mm
- Lug to Lug 46mm
- Height 12.5mm
- Polished Stainless steel case back
- Polished Stainless steel bezel
- Brushed Stainless steel case sides
- Polished stainless steel top lugs / brushed side lugs
- 6-screwed exhibition back
- Swiss Sellita SW270
- 28800 Semioscillations per h – 4 Hz
- Power reserve 38h
- Classic Ivory dial
- White printed indices for time and power reserve
- Date function at 3
- Power Reserve Indicator at 6
- Domed sapphire glass
- 5 bar WR
- Vegan Leather Strap. 20mm width
- Polished steel buckle