A Limited Edition tribute to Ernest Hemingway
Cuervo y Sobrinos pays tribute to its longtime and loyal customer Ernest Hemingway, celebrated writer and authentic legend of the 20th century, with the launch of a new collection of 3 watches entirely dedicated to the writer, following an acclaimed first limited edition series that was a great success.
Under the patronage of John Hemingway, grandson of the writer, the watch collection was launched in Key West, Florida for the Hemingway Days 2023, the annual celebration salutes the Nobel Prize–winning author’s writing achievements and enjoyment of the island’s easygoing lifestyle.
Cuervo y Sobrinos' creative team selected vintage-inspired shades for the first model, such as soft cream and tobacco tones, colours that surely surrounded Hemingway during his Cuban sojourn.
- Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 11.75mm
- Caseback Finish: screwed, Engraved Hemingway Logo
- Limited edition plate on side case (882)
- stainless Steel
- CYS 8121, base Sellita 221-1
- Finished oscillating weight with insignia engraving
- Power Reserve: 38 H
- Frequency: 28,800 A/H (4 HZ)
- Jewels: 26
- Double curved Sapphire Crystal
- Cream dial, coated Super-LumiNova® Indices, applied CyS emblem
Silver hours and minutes with Super-LumiNova®
- Blue seconds
- Pointer - date
- Light Brown Leather with Open work CyS branded clasp
- 2 year International against manufacturing defects