Black with White Stripes or
White with Black stripes?
In the 70’s everything was BIG, like bell bottoms; BOLD like Farrah Fawcett’s hair and BEAUTIFUL like Sophia Loren.
This Range encapsulates all this and more in a resolutely vintage design but with 7F’s disruptive and innovative approach.
Stubbornly 7F. The temple is inverted, the steel sandblasted or blackened with cut-outs and finally an applied 7F logo giving these sunglasses an unmistakable industrial look.
To top it all off, you can choose between a Zebra or Cheetah acetate finish, the perfect disguise to face your daily urban jungle adventures
- Matt stainless steel frame with Black nickel-free PVD treatment. Applied matt TV shape signature
- Oversized frames with mid bridge position.
- Large frames with upper bridge position.
- Front width: 151mm
- Lenses: 51mm (H) x 52.5mm (W)
- Polished black and white “moiré” effect acetate framing the lenses, front and back.
Matt stainless-steel temple with Black nickel-free PVD treatment
- Temple tips in polished black to purple acetate
- Applied and raised polished Black PVD “7F” logo on each side
- Rose gradient CR39 High grade solar sun lenses, Base 200
- Inner blue anti reflective coating
Cat. 2. UVA/UVB protective lenses
Frame in connection with the SEVENFRIDAY App, thanks to a NFC chip embedded in the left side temple tip, allowing secured authentication and registration.
Staying true to SEVENFRIDAY all eyewear is designed in the Swiss HQ in Zurich and manufactured to the highest standards in China with the industries most trusted manufacturers.