A watch that celebrates the Asturian citizens that chose to make a new life in the Americas
Cuervo y Sobrinos was founded in 1882 by Cuervo and his nephews. This group of remarkable entrepreneurs and highly skilled goldsmiths originated from Asturias, a region in northwest Spain.
The Historiador Asturias honours those courageous emigrants who, in the 19th century, sailed to the Americas in the pursuit of fortune. Cuba proved a popular choice for the intrepid Asturians, eager to discover a new world and make a better life.
In addition, the Historiador Asturias is now equipped with the CYS 5124 movement, produced on a La Joux-Perret G100 base which has an impressive 68-hour power reserve.
- Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 9.9mm
- Caseback Finish: screwed, see through sapphire crystal
- stainless Steel
CYS 5124, base La Joux-Perret G100
- Finished oscillating weight with insignia engraving
- Power Reserve: 68 H
- Frequency: 28,800 A/H (4 HZ)
- Jewels: 24
- Negroni Red smoked dial. The date features white numerals on a black disc. An applied CyS logo is positoned at 12 o’clock
Dark Red matte Cordoban Leather with CyS branded clasp or
- Stainless steel bracelet
Small Humidor Box - PE211-2020
- 2 year International against manufacturing defects