Qlocktwo Classic tells you the time in words in 5 minute increments, no hands, no rush
"It is half past seven"
The Qlocktwo Creators Edition Vintage Copper is a uniquely hand treated laser cut solid cooper sheet, the chemical applied to the copper advances the natural oxidisation process, no two Qlocks in the world are the same as each Qlock patinates differently. Numbered and laser signed by the creators Biegert & Funk
The body contains a matrix of LED lights which are programmed to illuminate the letters in the face and reveal the time.
Measring 45cm x 45cm and less than 25mm thick the Qlocktwo Classic is the perfect addition to the modern home, more like a work of art than a clock.
QLOCKTWO CLASSIC can be positioned on the wall
or be free standing. Fixtures for wall or stand mounting are included.
- Size: H45cm x W45cm x D2.2cm (D <5cm when wall mounted)
- Weight: approximately 6kg
- Fixtures for wall or stand mounting included
- Operating voltage: 5V
- 110–240V mini power adapter included
- Qlocktwo require mains power either by using the the supplied cord or by having an electrician hardwire to mains, please ask if you are unsure.
- Low energy consumption due to LED technology
- Country of manufacture: Germany
- Full warranty: 2 years
- Qlocktwo is available in many languages, ask us about your preferred language and we can order it especially for you