Official Timekeeper of Iberian Historic Endurance
Cuervo y Sobrinos as the Official Timekeeper of Iberian Historic Endurance, is pleased to unveil a limited-edition chronograph, the aptly-named Historiador Historic Endurance.
The model has a bicompax dial presented in British Racing Green with contrasting silver-toned counters, two colours that get along well with Racing. Housed in a 40mm stainless steel case, this watch should suit most wrists.
The composition of the dial is enriched with a myriad of subtle, well-chosen details. While the silver-coloured hour and minute hands, along with the small seconds hand located at 3 o’clock, are all leaf-shaped, the hand fitted to the 30-minute counter is presented in black and sports a prominent triangular tip.
Limited to 76 pieces
- Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 12.45mm
- Caseback Finish:
Screwed see-through case back with sapphire crystal adorned with ‘Historic Endurance 76’ text
- Limited edition (76) individually numbered
- stainless Steel
CYS 8129, base ETA 2894
- Finished oscillating weight with insignia engraving
- Power Reserve: 42 H
- Frequency: 28,800 A/H (4 HZ)
- Jewels: 37
- Hours, minutes, small seconds, chronograph and tachymeter. Date display
- Double curved Sapphire Crystal, Anti reflective
- British Racing Green dial with printed indices and silver-toned counters
Silver-toned, leaf-shaped hour, minute and small seconds hands. Triangular-tipped chronograph minutes hand at 9 o’clock and baton-shaped central chronograph seconds hand.
Black perforated calf strap with green stitching.
Square CyS-branded clasp
Standard Humidor Box - PE 100
- 2 year International against manufacturing defects