RAKETA : Amphibia 0253
силы особого назначения
This automatic watch for divers is inspired by a Raketa diver watch design from the 1970s.
Located beside the naval bases of Saint Petersburg, the Raketa Watch Factory has been making watches for the Russian navy and Russian divers for a long time.
The Raketa “Amphibia” watch was conceived on the basis of mythical soviet Raketa diver model from the 1970s.
The watchmakers of the Raketa Watch Factory have now perfected this diver’s watch.
The maximum permissible depth is 400 metres (40 ATM). A scale on the rotating bezel marked in 15 minutes intervals enables the diver to control the level of oxygen in his bottle. The special screw-in crown prevents the diver from accidentally opening it underwater.
The engine of the Raketa “Amphibia” watch is a Russian automatic movement made in-house by the Raketa Watch Factory in Saint Petersburg.
- Manufacture Raketa Watch Factory 2615 Automatic movement
- Hand decorated movement Neva waves
- 12hr indication HMS
- Bi-directional winding
- 24 Jewels
- Average rate -10/+20 seconds per day
- Power reserve 40hours
- Case made from stainless steel. Brushed and Polished surfaces
- Front glass Sapphire
- Mineral Crystal Exhibition case back
- Uni-directional dive bezel with markings
- 43mm diameter
- Case thickness 13.65
- Lug to Lug : 47mm
- 40 ATM WR
- Stainless steel black PVD bezel with Orange SLN
- Dial Black with SLN
- Hands with SLN
- 22mm Stainless steel bracelet
- 2 year international warranty
Please allow 7-10 days delivery on all Raketa Watches.