The Chronofighter Vintage was inspired by military pilots' watches of the 1940s. Consistent with several Graham models, the Chronofighter Vintage features the distinctive trigger system.
The modern interpretation of the classic comes in a matt black DLC case, but thats not where the fun is. The DLC White features a dial in X1 Super luminova, providing the ultimate low light contrast.
The thumb-operated trigger, positioned on the left flank of the case, proves highly intuitive to use. Its design and location facilitate quick operation of the chronograph functions, ensuring recorded times faithfully represent the duration of an event.
Often when a watch is worn on the left arm and the wearer flexes their wrist, the protrusions on the right flank of the case gouge the wrist, chafe the skin or inhibit free movement. By locating the crown and trigger system on the left side of the case, the Chronofighter Vintage can be worn free of such problems.
- Chronograph (seconds, 30 minute counter)
- Cockpit inspired Day date at 9"
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- G1747 Automatic winding chronograph
- 28'800 A/h (4Hz)
- Incabloc shock absorber
- 25 jewels
- 48 hours power reserve
- Movement certification Chronofiable
- 44mm Black DLC steel in matte finish
- Black DLC steel, fast action start/stop trigger and reset pusher
- Domed sapphire crystal, anti reflective coating
- Exhibition sapphire crystal case back
- 100m water resistant
- Black DLC steel, stepped satin brushed
- Off white X1 SLN dial
- Black Hour hand with X1 superluminova
- Black printed numerals
- Red counter hand
- Chrono hand with red tip
- Hand sewn calf leather with black DLC steel pin buckle