VIP Beachclub Offer
SEVENFRIDAY Beachclub watch + Free SEVENFRIDAY Yeti Sunglasses.
The SEVENFRIDAY P3C/03 Beach Club watch features
- Black PVD stainless steel case
- Screw down crown for 100m WR
- Polished black PVD bezel
- Blue Acrylic animation ring.
- Black dial comprised of 5 layers finished alternately matt, brushed and circular cut with blue and qtr dial aquatic green hour ring
- Open balance wheel on Miyota 82S7 which has a 40 hour power reserve.
The finer details.
- 24hr disc, small seconds, minute hand, hour hand
- 47x47.6mm case size, but dont worry it wears more like a 43mm due to the integrated lugs
- Hardened mineral crystal for tensile strength
- Black canvas strap with blue stitching , 28mm wide at the lugs which tapers to 24mm at the buckle, check out our range of additional straps!
- 100 metres water resistant. 💦
Packed with modern design features blended with a cool futuristic vibe. Perfect for the action packed slopes, or a fun-filled coastal summer getaway, the new SAF1B/01 a.k.a "YETI" is the perfect style option for the cool wearer on the go, who likes nothing better than to make a statement.
Less chilled and more high-energy, the SAF1B/01 a.k.a "YETI" features both a white and clear layered acetate with electric azur blue mirrored lens with anti-reflective coating on the inside.
In connection with the SEVENFRIDAY App, the sunglasses also feature the NFC chip embedded in the temple tip, allowing a secure authentication and registration.
Frame: Polished full acetate frame made out of three laminated layers (clear, white). Inlayed polished steel cushion shape signatures
Temple: 155mm. Brushed stainless-steel core wire. Temple in polished solid white and clear acetate. Inlayed polished steel "7F" logo on each side.
Lenses: High grade mirror azur blue solar mask. Anti-reflective coating on the inside. 100% UVA/UVB protective lenses.
Packaged in Playwood top lid with black EVA, which carries a pouch that plays the role of the cleaning cloth.
NFC CHIP: Frame in connection with the SEVENFRIDAY App, thanks to a NFC chip embedded in the left side temple tip, allowing secured authentification and registration.