Qlocktwo Creators Edition Raw Iron
Regular price MOP$17,271.00
"It is half past seven"
The Qlocktwo Creators Edition Raw Iron is a uniquely hand made laser cut steel face heat treated to bring out the natural colours of the iron. Dark green's, browns & blue's as the elements reach different temperatures. A slightly opalescent finish as light plays across the darkened surface. No two will ever be the same each having its unique colouration.
The body contains a matrix of 110 LED lights which are programmed to illuminate the letters in the face and reveal the time in words in five minute increments.
Additionally the your Qlock will provide minute accuracy by indicating each passing minute by illuminating a small dot in each corner, you simply add one minute per dot to read the "Time In Words"
Measuring 45cm x 45cm and less than 25mm thick the Qlocktwo Classic is the perfect addition to the modern home or the perfect gift, more like a work of art than a clock.
QLOCKTWO CLASSIC can be positioned on the wall or be free standing. Fixtures for wall or stand mounting are included.
- Size: H45cm x W45cm x D2.1cm (D <5cm when wall mounted)
- Wall Weight: approximately 7kg
- Wall mounting frame included
- Acrylic stand for shelf or flat surface installation also included
- Operating voltage: 5V
- 110–240V mini power adapter included
- Qlocktwo require mains power either by using the the supplied cord and plugging the adapter into a powerpoint, or by having an electrician hardwire to mains, please ask if you are unsure, both power options are supplied.
- Low energy consumption due to LED technology
- Country of manufacture: Germany
- Full warranty: 2 years