THE PLAYFUL SIDE
The Chronofighter Vintage Bronze was inspired by military pilots' watches of the 1940s. Consistent with several Graham models, the Chronofighter Vintage features the distinctive trigger system.
This watch is housed in a 44mm bronze case, heightening the sense of nostalgia. The alloy, widely used by the naval industry, assumes a becoming patina with time, imbuing the watch with an aged and unique appearance.
The thumb-operated trigger, positioned on the left flank of the case, proves highly intuitive to use. Its design and location facilitate quick operation of the chronograph functions, ensuring recorded times faithfully represent the duration of an event.
Often when a watch is worn on the left arm and the wearer flexes their wrist, the protrusions on the right flank of the case gouge the wrist, chafe the skin or inhibit free movement. By locating the crown and trigger system on the left side of the case, the Chronofighter Vintage can be worn free of such problems.
- Chronograph (seconds, 30 minute counter)
- Day date at 9"
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- G1747 Automatic winding chronograph
- 28'800 A/h (4Hz)
- Incabloc shock absorber
- 25 jewels
- 48 hours power reserve
- Movement certification Chronofiable
- 44mm Bronze alloy CuSn8, sandblasted and satin finish
- Bronze, fast action start/stop trigger and reset pusher
- Domed sapphire crystal, anti reflective coating
- Exhibition sapphire crystal case back
- 100m water resistant
- Bronze, stepped satin brushed
- Blue sunbrushed
- Hour hand with white grade A superluminova
- White SLN numerals and indexes
- Golden chrono hand with SLN and red tip
- Hand sewn calf leather with polished stainless steel pin buckle