In the 70’s everything was BIG, like bell bottoms; BOLD like Farrah Fawcett’s hair and BEAUTIFUL like Sophia Loren.
This Range encapsulates all this and more in a resolutely vintage design but with 7F’s disruptive and innovative approach.
Stubbornly 7F. The temple is inverted, the steel sandblasted or blackened with cut-outs and finally an applied 7F logo giving these sunglasses an unmistakable industrial look.
To top it all off, you can choose between a Zebra or Cheetah acetate finish, the perfect disguise to face your daily urban jungle adventures
- Matt stainless steel frame with Gold 2N nickel-free PVD treatment. Applied matt TV shape signature
- Oversized frames with mid bridge position.
- Front width: 154.4mm
- Lenses: 53.6mm (H) X 53.3mm (W)
- Polished yellow/cheetah acetate framing the lenses, front and back
- Matt stainless-steel temple with 2N gold nickel-free PVD
- treatment Temple tips in polished yellow/cheetah acetate
- Applied and raised polished 2N gold PVD “7F” logo on each side
- Rose gradient CR39 High grade solar sunlenses, Base 200
- Inner blue anti reflective coating
Cat. 2. UVA/UVB protective lenses
Frame in connection with the SEVENFRIDAY App, thanks to a NFC chip embedded in the left side temple tip, allowing secured authentication and registration.
Staying true to SEVENFRIDAY all eyewear is designed in the Swiss HQ in Zurich and manufactured to the highest standards in China with the industries most trusted manufacturers.