Bauhaus Inspired 500 piece Limited Edition
Form & function are the key elements of the Bauhaus movement of the 1920’s, coupled with geometric shapes and vibrant colours it just seemed right for a brand like SEVENFRIDAY to find inspiration in this point in design history.
The Bauhaus is based on the popular and smaller T-series platform and is the first of the series to feature a stainless steel bracelet. The Bauhaus features a unique central time disk which slowly rotates clockwise to indicate the time. Time is measured at the triangle marker at 12.
The 2 piece case of the Bauhaus features a grooved bezel infilled with typical Bauhaus colours of white, orange, blue and yellow, these same colours are reflected in the dial and time disk. Geometric shapes are playfully printed on the underside of the crystal giving depth to the display.
- Central time disk with 15’ 45’ markers, hours in Bauhaus typeface
- Blue filled crown
- 45x45.6mm case size, the smallest of the SEVENFRIDAY family
- Hardened mineral crystal for high tensile strength
- NH70 automatic movement
- White upper dial ring
- Brushed and polished steel case & bracelet
- NFC chip on caseback to link to the SEVENFRIDAY app
#livesevenfriday with SEVENFRIDAY watches from the Independent Collective.