JUST ONE PUSHER?
The Graham Fortress is a chronograph equipped with a mono-pusher set within the crown. By placing the mono-pusher/crown on the left flank of the case, the watch exhibits a clean, uncluttered profile.
Meanwhile, locating the lone pusher on the right side of the case makes operating the chronograph highly intuitive. Its design and location facilitate quick operation of the chronograph functions, ensuring recorded times faithfully represent the duration of an event.
The dial features a small seconds display and a 30-minute chronograph register. A date aperture at 9 o'clock completes the inventory of functions.
- Chronograph (seconds, 30 minute counter)
- date at 9"
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- G1750 Automatic winding chronograph
- 28'800 A/h (4Hz)
- Incabloc shock absorber
- 25 jewels
- 48 hours power reserve
- Movement certification Chronofiable
- 47mm Stainless steel
- Mono-pusher start / stop / reset sequential function in crown
- Domed sapphire crystal, anti reflective coating
- Exhibition sapphire crystal case back with LE serial number
- 100m water resistant
- Steel, stepped satin brushed
- Black grained dial with beige SLN
- Hand applied numerals
- Circular sun brushed counters
- Rhodium hour hands
- Rhodium Chrono, minutes & seconds hands
- Hand sewn calf leather with steel pin buckle