THE PLAYFUL SIDE
Limited Edition of 100pieces
The Chronofighter Vintage was inspired by military pilots' watches of the 1940s. Consistent with several Graham models, the Chronofighter Vintage features the distinctive trigger system.
Drawing its inspiration from the nose art of WWII fighter bombers, the Chronofighter Vintage Tiger features an energetic cub disrupting the Graham logo and the powerful Bengal wrapped through the chrono counter under the dial to reveal himself through the small seconds.
The thumb-operated trigger, positioned on the left flank of the case, proves highly intuitive to use. Its design and location facilitate quick operation of the chronograph functions, ensuring recorded times faithfully represent the duration of an event.
Often when a watch is worn on the left arm and the wearer flexes their wrist, the protrusions on the right flank of the case gouge the wrist, chafe the skin or inhibit free movement. By locating the crown and trigger system on the left side of the case, the Chronofighter Vintage can be worn free of such problems.
- Chronograph (seconds, 30 minute counter)
- Day date at 9"
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- G1747 Automatic winding chronograph
- 28'800 A/h (4Hz)
- Incabloc shock absorber
- 25 jewels
- 48 hours power reserve
- Movement certification Chronofiable
- 44mm stainless steel
- Steel, fast action start/stop trigger and reset pusher
- Domed sapphire crystal, anti reflective coating
- Exhibition sapphire crystal case back
- 100m water resistant
- Black sunbrushed radial gradient
- Hour hand with white grade A superluminova
- White laquer hand with SLN and red tip
- Limited Edition number at 9'
- Snailed minutes counter
- Tiger relief printed using quadrichromy impression
- Hand sewn calf leather with polished stainless steel pin buckle