The tradition of the Shell Star goes back to 1975, when Delma’s first professional divers’ watch launched under this name. This exemplary timepiece became a landmark for the company, serving as a model for a profound series of divers’ watches.
The Shell Star of today is undoubtedly tough. The enhanced crown protection, brushed stainless steel case, helium valve and luminous orange indexes render the Shell Star a consummate tool for professional divers.
The characteristic unidirectional bezel with a minute scale helps the timing of decompression phases. It is equipped with a screw-down crown and screwed case back to guarantee long-term resistance to water and humidity.
With vivid orange accents throughout the collection, the Shell Star demands attention in all finishes.
- Quartz ETA F06.111
- Date function
- Battery life 3-5 years
- 200m Water resistant
- Screw down crown
- Enlarged crown protection
- Stainless steel 316L Brushed and polished finish
- 44mm diameter
- 12.7mm case thickness
- Weight 145 grams
- Sapphire crystal with anti reflective coating
- Blue anodized aluminium unidirectional bezel
- Orange applied indexes
- Hands & hour markers with SLN
- Your choice of 24mm rubber or stainless steel bracelet
- 2 year international warranty
Made to order, Please allow 10-15 days delivery on all Delma Watches.