A tribute to the year of creation of the first Historiador
Cuervo y Sobrinos pays tribute to its inaugural Historiador model, released back in 1946.
The aptly-named Cronógrafo 1946, a modern-day chronograph, inspired by the past, features a becoming ‘panda’ style dial, executed in antique salmon with contrasting tobacco coloured counters.
The new Cronógrafo 1946 references the past, but is made for today.
Limited to 100 pieces
- Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 12mm
- Caseback Finish: screwed, See through sapphire crystal
- CYS engraving on the mass
- Limited edition (100)
- stainless Steel
CYS 8123, base ETA 2094
- Finished oscillating weight with insignia engraving
- Power Reserve: 42 H
- Frequency: 28,800 A/H (4 HZ)
- Jewels: 33
- Hours, minutes, small seconds, chronograph 60 seconds and tachymeter
- Double curved Sapphire Crystal, Anti reflective
- Salmon dial, with brown counters
- "Baton" shaped hour and minutes, central seconds and counter hands
Louisiana alligator chocolate matte
Standard Humidor Box - PE 100
- 2 year International against manufacturing defects